Full Time Administrator
Originating as a small family business, Coronis have grown exponentially over the past 30 years and have built a strong, reputable brand along the way. And the best is yet to come; we have an extremely exciting future ahead!
We are currently Queensland’s largest, wholly-owned end-to-end Real Estate business. Our objective is to streamline the entire property transaction to achieve fast, effective results for our clients.
We’re an extraordinary company, set out to achieve extraordinary things and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join us on our journey!
About The Role:
We are looking for an experienced & skilled Administrator to be the first point of contact for one of our North Brisbane offices and their clients.
This is a fast-paced role where you will be responsible for tasks such as (but not limited to) fielding sales and rental enquiries via phone, walk-ins and online, sales support as required (ie drafting contracts, DocuSign, advertising online) as well as general ad-hoc duties.
To be successful, you must hold a minimum of 1 year administration experience in Real Estate. Along with a high level of attention to detail, exceptional computer skills, a friendly, positive personality as well as a high standard of personal presentation and a commitment to customer service. Someone that is reliable and able run front-of-house with ease.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Professional manner & well-presented
- Previous experience in a fast-paced administrative role (preferably Real Estate)
- Exceptional attention to detail & customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new systems and softwares quickly and with ease
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment and well under pressure
- Current Registration Certificate is highly desired.
What’s On Offer:
- Opportunity for career progression
- Full time hours - no weekends!
- Close-knit & supportive team
- Salary - paid weekly