Coronis is a multi-award-winning, locally owned and independent property services group. Coronis currently comprises more than 25 offices located throughout South East Queensland - specialising in sales, property management, financial services, conveyancing, building and pest inspections, and estate planning.
We have experienced consistent, sustainable growth year on year and enjoy the trust of our clients to manage Queensland’s largest rental portfolio. Additionally, we have successfully developed our staff through support and training programs to become industry specialists.
About the Role
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our Finance Team. This role is for an immediate start and will run for 6 months.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your duties will include but not limited to:
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Reconciliation of customer and supplier accounts
- Invoice coding and cost allocation
- Attend to internal and external accounts enquiries
- Scanning and Filing
- Other ad hoc tasks as required to support finance team
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will have:
- Competence with MYOB and Intermediate Excel skill
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Team player with a can-do attitude
What’s On Offer?
- Friendly and supportive team with on the job training
- State of the art office with on-site parking
If you believe that this is the role for you, please send us your resume and cover letter!